Ceramic membrane based filtration system (CMS)
Ceramic membrane based filtration system (CMS) is the latest technology in the effluent & waste water treatment. CMS operates various filtration ranges includes Micro filtration, Ultra filtration, Fine Ultra filtration & Nano filtration. It offers diverse key benefits in the waste water treatment which include process stability, high quality, low pre- treatment requirement and minimal maintenance. In contrast to polymer membranes, ceramic membranes offer numerous advantages including intense high chemical and physical stability, outstanding separation characteristics and long working life.
Ceramic materials are generally very stable chemically, thermally and mechanically, and in addition are frequently bio inert. They are therefore ideal material for many applications in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry or in water and wastewater processing. The medium to be filtered flows through the channels of the membrane carrier. Particles are retained if their size exceeds the radius of the membranes pores, building up the concentrate and the filtrate permeates through the pores.
Our Ceramic membrane filtration systems are come with a host of advantages: they separate mixtures physically. No additives are necessary and the process temperature is not restricted. Filtration with ceramics is a mild, highly selective process without phase transformation. Also, operational costs are limited by closed production cycles and continuous processes.
We manufacture multitubular inorganic ceramic membrane system for a wide range of applications for water filtration, wastewater and industrial processes. We have collaborated with ceramic membranes manufacturers and select the right & suitable membranes for a specific application. The systems are made in house with stringent process and quality conditions. Major advantages of our ceramic membrane systems are
- High Abrasion resistance
- Suitable for Operating in high flux rates
- Wide operating range in all pH
- Homogenous pore distribution for better results
- Insensitive to all acids, alkalis & solvents
- High durability
- High temperature application
- Low fouling
- Longer service life
- High tolerance to chlorine and other oxidation agents.
- Metallurgical industry: Filtration & treatment of Phosphate bath, Degreasing bath, chemical bath, Cutting oils & fluids, Paint effluent, Cleaning water & surface water treatment.
- Pharmaceutical industry: Filtration of formulation process effluent and ingredient effluent, Concentration & recovery of formulates.
- Printing & Paper Industry: Treatment of wash water from printing origin, Flexographic aqueous ink, Black liquor, coating effluent, Paper pulp bleaching effluent and other process effluent
- Textile Industry: Treatment & Recovery of sizing solution, Washing effluents, Ennoblement effluent, dye baths
- Electrical Industry: Treatment of baths and alkaline baths.
- Others: Grey & Black water purification, CIP wastewater treatment, Cosmetic effluent treatment, nuclear waste effluent treatment, Treatment of petroleum waste, Concentration of wastewater & chemicals.