Hides Filter Separation of two or more components from a fluid based on size exclusion is often called filtration. For centuries, Sand filtrations are used for almost all kind of water filtration applications. We have modified
conventional technique of sand filtration to a more productive and high efficient system to suit the critical application of filtration. Our HIDES Filter resolves many problems faced in filtration
A typical conventional sand filter face operational and design problems like frequent shut down, frequent replacement of media, high frequency in backwashing, reduced output quality, reduced flow, high foot print and high wastage of water during backwash & rinse; which can be overcome by HIDES filters. Our filter is manufactured with superior product quality and is suitable for wide range of application and is provided with a several unique features.
- High Velocity Design: The HIDES filters are made based on high velocity design and capable to operate upto 35m3/hr/2 are which is almost 2 to 2.5 times more of a conventional sand filter
- High filtration range: HIDES filters can filter the water up to 10 Microns (Nominal)
- Less backwash water consumption: For the cleaning of filter bed, HIDES filters consumes less water due to its low velocity cleaning design.
- High Capacity: Hides filter is an ideal solution for large installations due to its coact size. A single filter can treat up to 500 m3/hr water.
- High surface loading: HIDES filter can cope up with high suspended solid loading rate compare to normal sand filter.
- Application Area
- Suspended solid removal in steel plant especially in scale pit effluent
- Cooling tower side stream filtration
- Pre filtration for Ultra filtration and reverse osmosis system
- Raw water filtration
- Tertiary treatment
- Waste water and effluent treatment filtration.
- Other filter application where suspended solid size are smaller.
- Back wash water filtration & recovery
- Filtration in mining and metallurgical industry